While we sometimes think that Memorial Day is celebrated with marching parades, patriotic orations, visits to the cemetery to honor the fallen veterans, and cookouts, there are more private and personal expressions of the meaning of Memorial Day. One such expression was found in the garden in front of the home of Bill and Susan Kneebone of Ludlow. They had arranged small American flags to be positioned amongst the red and white and blue petunias to honor the day. While there was no marching band parading by the garden, the symbol was just as meaningful.
- translator on Ludlow Garden Club Plans Annual Plant Sale
- Sports Preview on New Black River Area House Seat Map Approved
- shalsaawebsite on GREGORY PECK STARS IN NEXT PROCTORSVILLE CLASSIC FILM
- SEO Company in Chennai on RWSU January Meeting Schedule
- Florist in Hyderabad on Allison Gillette Heads to Olympics in London